Surgeon can inflate the abdominal space with gas, then insert a lighted endoscope (like a telescope) and instruments to provide surgical treatment without a major incision through the body. Patients can heal faster with small scars and with fewer complications than traditional surgical methods.
Today, laparoscopic technique is considered to be the standard method for performing gynaec surgery.
List of Procedures
- Laparoscopic Ovarian Drilling
- Laparoscopic Ovarian Cystectomy
- Laparoscopic Management of Ectopic Pregnancy
- Laparoscopic Myomectomy
- Laparoscopic Adhesiolysis
- Laparoscopic Assist Vaginal Hysterectomy(LAVH)
- Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy(TLH)